Several years ago, Utah Fabrication decided to switch insurance brokers. We didn't feel that we were getting great service from our previous broker. Year after year our rates went up even though we had zero claims. We received a proposal from American Insurance with several insurance companies. The savings was significant. Our previous agent had never sought competing bids on our behalf. Since then, we have received excellent service from American Insurance. They have gone above and beyond what most agencies are willing to do for their clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
-Kerstin Topham, Controller - Utah Fabrication, Tooele, UT
Every year, fireworks cause fires and burns
If you use fireworks at home:
- Take extra care to teach your children about fireworks safety.
- First, read the directions on each device before using. Study these guidelines.
- KEEP PLENTY OF BUCKETS OF WATER HANDY. Soak used fireworks 6 hours in water before discarding.
- Keep fireworks away from small children. Even sparklers can burn at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use only by responsible adults and older children under close adult supervision wearing sturdy cotton clothing covering arms, body, and legs.
- Choose a safe place outdoors. Use a bare flat circle area. For aerial: (Rockets) at least 100 feet across, non-aerial: at least 30 feet across.
Let us know if we can answer any questions or concerns with your insurance needs. We're always happy to help. We work very hard to get you the very best insurance coverages possible at competitive prices.