During Mid-States over 25-year business relationship with American Insurance, we have always found Dave Bradshaw and his staff to be willing to help us in any way. They respond immediately to any needs that we might have, and provide assistance that exceeds what you would normally expect from an insurance broker. It would not be a stretch to say that American Insurance is essential to our business operations. The staff at American Insurance is professional, knowledgeable, and completely trustworthy.
-Steve Kidd, President - Mid State Consultants, Inc., Nephi, UT
Every year, fireworks cause fires and burns
If you use fireworks at home:
- Take extra care to teach your children about fireworks safety.
- First, read the directions on each device before using. Study these guidelines.
- KEEP PLENTY OF BUCKETS OF WATER HANDY. Soak used fireworks 6 hours in water before discarding.
- Keep fireworks away from small children. Even sparklers can burn at 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use only by responsible adults and older children under close adult supervision wearing sturdy cotton clothing covering arms, body, and legs.
- Choose a safe place outdoors. Use a bare flat circle area. For aerial: (Rockets) at least 100 feet across, non-aerial: at least 30 feet across.
Let us know if we can answer any questions or concerns with your insurance needs. We're always happy to help. We work very hard to get you the very best insurance coverages possible at competitive prices.